ResearchMoz.us include new market research report"Future of the Moroccan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 " to its huge collection of research reports.
To Read The Complete Report With TOC Kindly Visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/future-of-the-moroccan-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2018-report.html
This report is the result of SDI's extensive market and company research covering the Moroccan defense industry, and provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values including key growth stimulators, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
The Future of the Moroccan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 offers the reader an insight into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to gain market share in the Moroccan defense industry.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
As one of the major non-NATO allies of the US, the defense spending capability of Morocco is expected to increase over the forecast period. The defense budget, which is projected to be US$3.8 billion in 2014, is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.42% during the forecast period, and reach US$4.5 billion by 2018. This growth is primarily due to the government's steps to combat internal and external terrorist attacks, strengthen border security and procure new defense systems. Per-capita defense expenditure is expected to grow during the forecast period from US$113.7 million in 2014 to US$130.1 million in 2018.The capital expenditure budget is forecast to increase from US$1.1 billion in 2014 to US$1.4 billion in 2018, recording a CAGR of 5.62%, due to the government's modernization plans. The country's budget for homeland security is projected to increase over the forecast period, driven by increasing threats from human trafficking, drug smuggling and internal security. Demand for equipment over the forecast period is mainly expected to revolve around fighter aircraft, diesel electric submarine, surveillance and monitoring equipment, and patrol ships.
Related Reports :
“Defense Business Confidence Report Q4 2013” is a new report by Strategic Defence Intelligence that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact upon investment decisions and growth prospects within the defense industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next six months. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global defense industry over the next six months.
“The Global Military Ammunition Market 2013-2023” provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2013 to 2023, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Certain factors pertaining to the security of Morocco are expected to drive the nation's defense expenditure in the coming years. These include the risks of attack from internal and external terrorist groups, and border conflicts with Algeria and Spain. Additionally, ammunition modernization initiatives will be an area of focus for military expenditure over the forecast period.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The Future of the Moroccan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2014 to 2018, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
Key Features and Benefits
- The report provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2014 to 2018, including highlights of key growth stimulators, and also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- The report includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with their implications and impact on the Moroccan defense industry.
- The report covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future.
- The report allows readers to identify possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- The report helps the reader to understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in Morocco. It provides an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
For Latest Reports Visit @: http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Key Market Issues
- Morocco is prone to high levels of corruption in virtually all sectors of business activity. According to Transparency International's Corruption Perceptions Index 2012, Morocco is classified as a highly corrupt country. Corruption has manifested itself in various forms ranging from bureaucratic and political affairs and misappropriation of public resources to fraud transactions related to state assets. The lack of transparency in the matters of national defense and security policy and the absence of internal audit of the Ministry of Defense (MoD) has aggravated the level of corruption within the sector.
- Morocco receives large quantities of US FMF that is directed towards the country's defense capital expenditure. With a large quantity of US equipment in Morocco's defense base, the two countries share close business ties that are expected to continue over the forecast period. Morocco also remains highly dependent on US companies for the maintenance and support of its equipment and weapons. Furthermore, being an associated country of EU, Morocco gives preference to EU nations, particularly France, in terms of trade. Therefore, as long as these relationships persist, the US and France are set to dominate the Moroccan defense market in the forecast period; creating an obstacle for the suppliers of the Chinese and Russian territories.