This report (http://www.researchmoz.us/future-of-the-brazilian-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2019-report.html) is the result of SDI's extensive market and company research covering the Brazilian defense industry, and provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values including key growth stimulators, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
The Future of the Brazilian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape, and Forecasts to 2019 offers the reader an insight into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to gain market share in the Brazilian defense industry.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Brazil which is the largest defense spender in Latin America is projected to spend US$190 billion on its armed forces during the forecast period. Defense expenditure registered a negative CAGR of -2.58% during the review period, primarily due to the recent fiscal budget cuts in 2013 as the Government aims to reduce the inflation. However, it is anticipated to record a CAGR of 7.82% during the forecast period driven primarily by aggressive procurement of naval vessels, the border monitoring program- SISFRON (Sistema Integrado de Monitoramento de Fronteiras) and SISGAAZ (Sistema de Gerenciamento da Amazônia Azul) to be implemented during the forecast period. The Brazilian defense industry is expected to focus its expenditure on the FX-2 program, nuclear-powered attack submarines (SSN), aircraft carriers, transport helicopters and also modernizing its armored vehicles.
Browse All Defense and Security Related Reports At : http://www.researchmoz.us/defense-and-security-market-reports-139.html
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Modernization of defense systems, development of indigenous defense capabilities, and large defense procurement projects expected to drive the Brazilian defense expenditure
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The Future of the Brazilian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape, and Forecasts to 2019 provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2015 to 2019, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
Key Features and Benefits
- The report provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2015 to 2019, including highlights of key growth stimulators, and also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- The report includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with their implications and impact on the Brazilian defense industry.
- The report covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future.
- The report allows readers to identify possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- The report helps the reader to understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in Brazil. It provides an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
wordpress : http://marketresearchtopix.wordpress.com