Researchmoz presents this most up-to-date research on "Future of the Netherlands Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 ". The report focuses primarily on quantitative market metrics in order to characterize the growth and evolution.
This report is the result of SDI's extensive market and company research covering the Netherlands' defense industry, and provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values including key growth stimulators, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news.
To Know More About This Report Visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/future-of-the-netherlands-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2018-report.html
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written
Future of the Netherlands' Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 offers the reader an insight into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to gain market share in the German defense industry.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing
The Netherlands is one of the top 20 defense markets across the world, with a defense budget allocation of US$10.1 billion in 2013. Primarily driven by military modernization programs, and coast guard and internal security the country's defense expenditure is expected to register a CAGR of -0.31% during the period 2014-18. This decrease in spending is expected to be primarily due to the European debt crisis, which will force the Netherlands to cut its defense budget over the forecast period. The country's defense imports and exports recovered in 2012 and are expected to grow over the forecast period, as the country is expected focus on acquiring equipment for maritime security, C2/C4ISR, and homeland security infrastructure.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes
Defense expenditure in the Netherlands is primarily driven by military modernization, joint operations with the police force for the internal security of the country. Military Modernization: Participation of the country's armed forces in peacekeeping initiatives affected the functionality of its defense equipment, especially the condition of the equipment deployed in Afghanistan, such as F-16s, armored vehicles, and helicopters. This has necessitated the need for upgrade or replacement. The MOD has already outlined plans to upgrade its helicopter and armored vehicles fleets, and F-16 fighter aircraft. The maritime forces are also being equipped with minesweeping capabilities, while frigates are being upgraded with radar systems.
What makes this report unique and essential to read
The Future of the Netherlands' Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2014 to 2018, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
Browse All Related Report At : http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/strategic-defence-intelligence-84.html
Key Features and Benefits
- The report provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2014 to 2018, including highlights of key growth stimulators, and also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- The report includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with their implications and impact on the German defense industry.
- The report covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future.
- The report allows readers to identify possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- The report helps the reader to understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in Netherlands. It provides an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow Us On: