Researchmoz presents this most up-to-date research on "Future of the Vietnamese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 ". The report focuses primarily on quantitative market metrics in order to characterize the growth and evolution.
This report is the result of SDI's extensive market and company research covering the Vietnamese defense industry, and provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values including key growth stimulators, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written
Future of the Vietnamese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 offers the reader an insight into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to gain market share in the Vietnam defense industry.
To Know More About This Report Visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/future-of-the-vietnamese-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2018-report.html
What is the current market landscape and what is changing
With booming economy and maritime trade, Vietnam finds itself in the middle of an Asian arms race. A looming Chinese threat and the need to replace obsolete military equipment are expected to drive the country's defense expenditure over the forecast period. Vietnam's defense budget is valued at US$3.1 billion in 2013, and is expected to grow at a faster pace over the forecast period than during the review period. Vietnam's military expenditure is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.84% over the forecast period to reach US$4.6 billion by 2018, compared to the registered growth rate of 6.26% during the review period. The Vietnamese government is estimated to increase its allocation for capital expenditure over the forecast period to an average of 32.5% of total defense expenditure.
The country is expected to procure military equipment to boost its naval strength and maritime security in order to counter the threat from the growing Chinese naval strength in the South China Sea. In addition, Vietnam is also expected to procure military equipment such as aircraft, missiles and armored vehicles as part of its modernization program. Foreign companies may gain from the Vietnamese government's efforts to open its defense market and look beyond its traditional arms supplier, Russia.
View All Strategic Defense Intelligence Report Please Visit : http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/strategic-defence-intelligence-84.html
Key Features and Benefits
- The report provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2014 to 2018, including highlights of key growth stimulators, and also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- The report includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with their implications and impact on the Vietnamese defense industry.
- The report covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future.
- The report allows readers to identify possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- The report helps the reader to understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in Vietnam. It provides an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow Us On: